Monday, March 21, 2011

Can I Get a Mulligan?

A do-over? Yes? Thank you! I am so thankful that when it comes to exercising and working out that even when I slack, I have a chance to start over; to try again. I started out my 21 days with great intentions. But,things didn't quite end up like I had planned. I'm not going to make excuses. I just screwed up. Don't get me wrong, I have been doing stuff. Just not running like I should. I have been doing a mini bootcamp 3 days a week and Zumba (LOVE) 1 day. But my running has suffered. Then it dawned on me that I have my first race in two weeks. Oops. Granted, it is only like 1.2 miles. It's a great new race called "Run WITH the Law" and it benefits the Special Olympics of Kansas. We are only the second city in the state to participate in it. I am still in need of donations to meet my goal, so if you are in the giving mood please click on my link!

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/marissa-wood/2011-derby-run-with-the-law

So, today I will (once again) start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment