Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ugh

That's the only what I can describe what I am feeling as of late. I have been regressing instead of progressing. I think I am going to have to change my workout routine. I need to get back to running every day. I just feel better when I do. I am working alone several nights a week so it makes it difficult to run on shift. Then I'm so tired when I get home in the morning it's hard to find the motivation. But, I need to find it somewhere. I feel like I have worked to hard to just fall apart. I did register for the race next weekend. It's the annual Turkey Trot. It's only a 2 mile. There is a 10 mile, but I am nowhere near ready for it. I had hoped to, but it just hasn't worked in my favor. I have another 5K next month, and I imagine that will be the end of races for a while.

So, if any of you have any ideas for me, I am all ears. I am really going at this pretty blind so I need direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment